Sep 24, 2008

What's your name?

If you go to the Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator web site at http://www.politsk.blogspot.com/
you can see what your name would have been if you'd been born the offspring of Sarah and the First Dude.
You type in your name and the computer generates two random words for your new moniker. I'm Fire Patriot, which was a little upsetting. Not the patriot part, but the fire part, since we here in Topanga aren't all that keen on fires. Also, I thought Hope was a pretty darn good name to have right about now.
My friend Sky (Soup Landmine) sympathized with me and hastily christened me with a new name: Peace Rainstick. Much, much better.
My middle name, Iris, came back as Trowel Ogre, but let's not go there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allyson's Palin name is 'Goalie Sanka' Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but didn't our father used to drink Sanka?